Urgent hiring for Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. For the Post of Phone Banking officer (PBO) for Noida (Sector-142 & 125) Location.
=> This is permanent job on roles of the Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. with fixed salary + high incentives.
=> Be part of fastest growing digital sales channel in financial services industry.
=> This will be permanently working from office only (Not a Work From Home).
Profile: Phone Banking Officer (PBO)
Role Category: Customer Services (Inbound Voice Process)
Job Grade: Assistant Manager M-1
Job Locations: Noida (Sector-125 & 142) and Thane West.
This is “Contact Centre Branch” (Non-Branch Banking) based Job,
Completely In-house / Office-based profile,
Note: Freshers with communication skills also can apply.
Key Role & responsibilities:
=> Must be flexible with 24/7 shift, late evening and night shifts and scattered 8 Week Offs in a month. (For Females: 9 hrs. shift in between 7.00 AM to 8.00 PM).
=>This position is primarily responsible for receiving / attending the inbound calls from existing customers to resolve their complaints & queries and give them the service against the banking products and services.
=> Developing and maintaining banking relationships with a select group of Individual customers by providing them exceptional individualized customer service, thereby achieving targeted growth and service norms.
- To Attend the inbound calls of customers in Retail Liabilities and process the queries & requests to customer’s satisfaction.
- To identify and convert the opportunities for cross selling (banking product) on customer’s call.
- Responsible for quality communication and customer servicing within laid down productivity and service benchmarks.
- Ensure customer delight and consistent service experience, including timely resolution of customer queries/issues.
- Complete the logs specified by the process (End-of-day target).
- Adherence to Information Security norms & quality process norms.
- To be aware of and comply with any updates about the process.
- Act on the feedback given by Team Leader/Team Coach or Quality or on the coaching provided to the team as guidelines for improving performance.
Candidate Desire Profile:
- Must be Good Communication skills Verbal & Written.
- Good listening skills and strong communication abilities.
- Flexible to get scattered 8 Week Offs in a month with 9 hours with late evening and night shifts.
- Freshers with communication skills also can apply.
- Age should be 20-30 years only (Male & Female Both can apply).
- Be Confident and willing to learn with a flair for knowledge. Possess an upbeat, positive can-do attitude & works with integrity.
- Team Player, collaborative Self-motivated person including the ability to act as a role model within the organization. Should be able to establish rapport quickly with peers, managers & customers.
- Team player Candidate must be able to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Annual CTC of Rs.2.50 to 3.00 Lac per annum plus performance based high Incentives.
- Plus PF, Gratuity and Mediclaim & Insurance cover (as per policy).
- Minimum Graduate with any stream Or
- Post Graduate with any stream.
How To Apply:
=> Interested candidates need to apply on same or Send / forward CV’s/Resumes at: [email protected] | And write in the subject line “Kotak-PBO-291”
=> Also can share updated CVs / Resumes via WhatsApp on: +91-9643853808 write in the subject line “Kotak-PBO-291”
if your CV / profile got shortlisted with us we will contact you back.